Our Bail Bonds Services
How can you pay your bond?
Bail Bond Calculator
How much is it going to cost to post bail? The judge sets the bail amount and the defendant then must pay a percentage to the court for their release or use a Bail Bonding Company. This easy to use calculator will give you an estimated cost of a bond. Not including court costs.
Are you looking for help with bail bonds service in Cleveland? We are the bail bonding agent to call. We can assist you with either posting bail for yourself or on the behalf of a loved one. At Freeman Bail Bonds, we care about every client we encounter. Remember, we are not here to judge you, we are here to help you. Our goal is to help you and your loved ones be reunited quickly through fast bail services. The following are all bail services we provide at Freeman Bail Bonds:
Bail Bond Services Available:
- Surety Bonds: A surety bond is another term for a bail bond. Instead of being forced to pay the full bail amount, which is often set too high for someone to afford, a surety bond is used. A percentage of the bail amount is paid to a bail agent who then posts the rest of the bail amount on behalf of the accused.
- 10 Percent Bonds: With Freeman Bail Bonds you can secure bail for your loved one by paying only 10 percent of the bail amount due.
- Warrant Checks: Need to see if there is a warrant out for your arrest? We can assist you with warrant checks.
- Fugitives: Our bail agents are trained and able to work towards the recovery of fugitives.
- Mobile Response: When you need bail, you need it fast. We provide mobile response for posting bail so you can get out of jail quickly.
- Misdemeanors: Were you charged with a misdemeanor? We can assist you in posting bail after being arrested for a misdemeanor.
- Felonies: Is your loved one facing a felony charge? We can help post bail for someone arrested for a felony. Felony charges usually result in high bail amounts, so talk to us about how we can help you afford bail for your loved one.
- Traffic Bonds: Facing a traffic violation that is resulting in jail time? Contact our team for help securing a traffic bond.
- Free Case Information: Need help getting information on your loved one’s case? We can help! Talk to us today about the information we can help you find.
Because there is nothing better than Freedom!
Freeman Bail Bonds is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. If you have been seeking bail bonds near you in Cleveland, we are glad you found our team. We always provide honest, friendly bail bonds services to our clients. We are Insured and Licensed which means we can process your bail bond immediately. At Freeman Bail Bonds, we provide fast, dependable service at a rate you can actually afford.